At a glance
- Burette with splinter-proof sheathing
- Adjusted to Ex
- Burette made of borosilicate glass 3.3
- Shatter-proof, resistant to chemicals
- Sturdy stand
- Precise discharge jet, allowing very fine drops
- Parts in contact with medium: PE, PP, natural rubber, borosilicate glass
The titrating burette with splinter protection is a fast acting burette with Schellbach stripes based on Dr. Schilling's design with automatic zero point extraction and Bürkle dosing armature.
The glass burette has a plastic sheathing which increases resistance to breaking and protects against splinters. The possibility of the burette breaking is much lower than with a conventional burette, and if it does break, there will be no dangerous splinters.
The Bürkle dosing armature allows for precise dosing and exact fine titration with the press button or micro-screw and precise discharge through the discharge jet.
Your personal Burkle catalog