At a glance
- Disposable delivery tube made of PE, can be reordered in pack of 10
- Disposable delivery tubes, can be cut to length individually
- With universal plug made of soft PVC, for container openings of Ø 30-70 mm (1.18-2.76 in.)
- Scope of delivery: Pump ball, universal plug, cutter and 10 disposable delivery tubes
OTAL pump with disposable delivery tube made of PE, for single use.
In OTAL pumps the medium being transferred comes in contact only with the delivery tube.
The disposable delivery tube can be replaced quickly and easily after use.
There is a danger with reusable pumps that the liquid being transferred will be contaminated by the pump, especially if the pump is used for different media or containers and it is not properly cleaned before the change.
A space-saving container pump is specially designed for single use, thereby completely eliminating time-consuming and cost-intensive cleaning as well as contamination.
The delivery tube of the liquid transfer pump is made of a single piece and can easily be shortened to the respective container height using the cutter included with delivery. This offers maximum flexibility and guarantees good emptying of small remaining amounts from the container. The discharge of the delivery tube can also be shortened if necessary.
The disposable pump is ideal when special purity is important or if cleaning is difficult or not possible at all.
- Push the delivery tube into the universal plug and attach the pump ball.
- Shorten the delivery tube, cutting it off at a slight angle.
- Build up pressure with the pump ball and transfer the liquid.
- To replace the delivery tube, cut off the tube directly below the plug.
- Dispose of the lower end of the tube directly. Pull the upper end out of the universal plug.
- Insert a new tube.
Your personal Burkle catalog